Duties, Power and Responsibility of Audit Committee
Duties and Responsibilities of Audit Committee are:
- Reviewing the financial information to be published by the Company to the public and / or capital market authorities, including financial statement, projections and other financial reports;
- Performing periodic review on observance of the legislation relating to the Company’s activities;
- Providing independent opinion in the event of disagreements between Management and Accountant for the rendered services;
- Providing recommendations to the Board of Commissioners related to the appointment of accountants which based on their independency, scope of assignment and the service fee;
- Reviewing the audit conducted by internal auditors and supervises the implementation of the follow-up by the Board of Directors on the findings of intenal auditor;
- Reviewing the implementation of risk management activities carried out by the Board of Directors;
- Examining complaints relating to accounting and financial reporting processes of the Company;
- Reviewing and providing advice to the Board of of interest of the Company;
- Maintain the confidentiality of documents, data and information of the Company.
Based on Circular Resolution dated 30 January 2015, the Board of Commissioners appointed the Audit
Committee with the following compositions:
Members of Audit Commitee
Nomination & Remuneration Committee
The Nomination and Remuneration Committee was formed by the Company pursuant to POJK No.34/ POJK.04/2014 dated 8 December 2014, on the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of a Public Company. The Nomination and Remuneration Committee was established through the Decree of the Board of Commissioners dated 30 January 2015, with the main duty of assisting the Board of Commissioners in determining the nomination and remuneration for Board members as well as executive officers of the Company.
The Nomination and Remuneration Committee consists of 3 (three) members who were appointed in 2015 and served concurrently as members of the Board of Commissioners. The Nomination and Remuneration Committee is chaired by an Independent Commissioner, which reports to the Board of Commissioners.
The term of each member of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee shall not be longer than that of the Board of Commissioners as stipulated in the Articles of Association.
Members of Nomination & Remuneration Committee
The duties, authorities and responsibilities of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee is as provided for in POJK No. 34/POJK.04/2014 dated 8 December 2014.
Throughout 2016, the Nomination and Remuneration Comittee held 1 (one) meeting with 100% attendance on 8 December 2016, discussing the working plan of the Nomination and Remuneration Committee for financial year 2017.